Thank you for partnering with the Emerald Coast Convention & Visitor’s Bureau (CVB). We are very excited to be working with you to position Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Okaloosa Island as a premiere vacation destination. By becoming a CVB partner, you will receive additional reach and awareness regarding your business through our strategic paid, owned, earned and shared media initiatives. Through the partner co-op program, partner ads will be featured in magazines such as Southern Living, Garden & Gun and Food & Wine, on several popular websites, in monthly eNewsletters, sweep and promotions from the CVB and across the CVB’s social and PR platforms.
The 2019 co-op plan is only available to partners of the Emerald Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau. If you’re already a partner, you automatically get one free print ad and one free digital ad so it is time to let us know your choices! Additionally, there are a few other opportunities to advertise with us for nominal costs if you want more opportunities.
Reserving your partner co-op advertising with the CVB has never been easier. Simply browse and select your placements from the offerings listed below, then fill out the order form and press the “Place My Order” button. You will then be notified of receipt and one of our representatives will follow up with you to finalize your order. Orders are taken on a first-come, first served basis so don’t let your opportunities sell out!
2019 CVB Co-op Advertising Guidelines
• Space in each program is limited, and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis via http://okaloosapartners.com/. Sign-up period is: November 14 – December 3, 2018.
• Each property may request participation in multiple programs; however, each property may reserve only one ad unit per media type.
• Some program parameters may change. If a program you selected changes, you will be notified to ensure the program still meets your needs and be given the option to change to another available program at that time. We will do our best not to cancel space completely.
• Please read each opportunity carefully as there may be subtle differences in each program.
• Materials: All formatted ads will be produced by our Advertising Agency, Aqua Marketing & Communications, and emailed to advertisers for approval.
• All materials must be emailed to the CVB by December 13, 2018.
Because the cooperative advertising campaign utilizes CVB advertising funds along with participant commitments, the payment schedule must be strictly adhered to. Invoices will be emailed December 17 with a payment deadline of January 11, 2019.
2019 Co-op Advertising Agreement
Upon my selection of an advertising package, I agree to provide the necessary advertising materials by December 13, 2018 and payment by January 11, 2019. Failure to provide advertising materials or payment on a timely basis will result in forfeiture of participation and releases the CVB of any further obligation.
Emerald Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau 1540 Miracle Strip Parkway SE Ft. Walton Beach, FL 32548